Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upright rows problems??

ez bar may take the pressure off your wrists but the pain your going to feel from banging your elbows against the weight isn't worth it besides whats wrong with a vein popping up every now and again

This use to happen to me. It still does once in awhile, but I have found several ways to do upright rows without this happening. I do upright rows after behind the neck presses, so I am warmed up, but I still do a warm up set of upright rows with the bar. I do the set very slowly while making sure I don't feel any pops and that I am prepared enough to do a heavy set of upright rows without feeling the popping you are talking about. Sometimes I do feel the cracks while warming up, but with that weight(the bar), I able to really control the movement and do the upright rows in a certain form that do not cause the crack sensation.If I were to do upright rows without warming up I know for sure I would feel the popping senation. I think the way you grip the bar while doing upright rows is actually the main factor. You may just have to experiment and find which out how you can do them without the popping sensation. Upright rows are a great movement and it would suck to have to quit them because of an injury, but if you can't find a way to do them without discomfort avoiding them may be the only workable option.

Last edited:
Top Bottom