Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upright rows problems??

110%

when i do upright rows like my vein right below my wrist like pops each time i get to the top of the rep when i have the bar pulled up past my chest, this happen to neone else? how can i make this not happen?

experiment with the grip. if it continues, drop the exercise and go for shoulder presses or laterals

110% said:
when i do upright rows like my vein right below my wrist like pops each time i get to the top of the rep when i have the bar pulled up past my chest, this happen to neone else? how can i make this not happen?

:devil:
This is a problem? I don't get it.

Try using an EZ Grip curl bar, it should reduce the tension in your wrists.

Try the EZ bar, or grip the bar harder so your hand is in full contact with the bar. I prefer high pulls. Less stress, bigger weights, more fun :)

growin' said:
Try the EZ bar, or grip the bar harder so your hand is in full contact with the bar. I prefer high pulls. Less stress, bigger weights, more fun :)

Good idea. the ez bar will take a lot of the stress off the joints when doing upright rows. Also, you might try widening your grip if you want to stick with the straight bar.

Top Bottom