Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper traps sore after chest routine ???

I did a chest/tri routine yesterday...
5x5 by the way...

chest: flat db, incline db, incline flies

tri: close grip bench, skullcrushers, pulldown

Today, My upper traps are sore as hell, and my lats are sore as hell.

I'm sure this means that i'm doing something wrong...

So what is it ???

You might not be doing anything wrong....the traps work hard in almost all the exercises you listed...

Mine get sore from dips sometimes as well...

This(soreness) is the only thing that led me to believe something is wrong... I've been working on my form for months, using very low weight. Making sure I have it down right.

youlikeadajuice? said:
This(soreness) is the only thing that led me to believe something is wrong... I've been working on my form for months, using very low weight. Making sure I have it down right.

How has growth in the chest been for you? Maybe you are one of the people that will work your traps and get them huge no matter what you do....

i have been going to the chiro to have them work on my shoulder and it has been pretty much a miracle for me. I just started benching again a month ago after about 5 or 6 six years without doing it. I have been going fairly heavy and i can say my trap is sore as hell on the side of my bad shoulder, i assume i lifting correctly now and my shoulder is working properly and that trap is not used to working so hard, or supporting the weight. I guess traps play a big part in benching, so i don't see anything weird with you feeling it in your traps, especially if going heavy.

Top Bottom