Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper and mid chest exercises???

Inclines bech/flies for upper

Flat bench/flyes for mid

Dips for lower.

several yrs ago when i got my implants, i was told not to do pressing exercises. supposedly the muscle would press the implants down.

i want my upper and mid chest to look more muscular so i am going to change my chest work out dramatically (within reason of the above mentioned situation). just wanted suggestions as to how you get your best results.

thanks in advance!

serious suggestions please

how did you come to the conclusion that you can force-grow one part of your chest over the other parts?

sysopt said:
how did you come to the conclusion that you can force-grow one part of your chest over the other parts?

not sure i understand your question? but you can do certain exercises to help target a certain area of a muscle.

take for instance your bicep. even though your bicep is one muscle, it has two heads. certain exercises work each head a little better (different areas of your bicep). for example, a wider grip will hit the long head and a narrow grip will hit the short head.

for fear of "pushing" my implants down with my chest muscles, i have been working mainly my outer chest for years (avoiding pressing exercises that generally work mid chest, etc.). my chest near my arms is the most cut up. (it is not like my mid chest is flabby and my outer chest is cut...that would look kind of funny! :)it just "looks" a little more cut on the outer) anyway, i want to attain that throughout my entire chest without "pushing" the implants down which i think i can control through reps. just wanted to know what worked for you guys to help me determine my new chest work out!

thanks for the imput!

Last edited:
not sure i understand your question? but you can do certain exercises to help target a certain area of a muscle.
No you can't it's a myth. You can work your chest - not upper chest or lower chest. Your muscle is very stupid, it doesn't know the difference between incline benching and decline - it just knows it's being called to work. It expands and contracts - that's it. You can only change the size of your muscle, not the shape.

Top Bottom