Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper/lower split

shibs

Stay frosty
So heres the deal.. I'm tired of my 4 way split and i'm not getting the weight gains I want from it. I'm tired of being at 180 and I want to make a new split for college. One good thing atleast will be that I'll be in school so i'll have a reason to get up and get those extra meals in, (summer has made me lazy!) my last split was a 4 way split, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off.

The thing here is.. I don't know shit about 2 way splits. Is it just 1 day on, 1 off, repeated?

How many different workouts do you have? just 2, or 4?
Where do you fit in the squats and deadlifts?

Its hard for me to fathom up a routine, but this is what i might get...
upper:
Flat bb bench
Military press
Dips
DB flys
Cable lateral raises
tricep rope extensions

lower:
Squats
Leg curls
Calf raises
Pull ups
Bent of DB rows
DB elbows out row
BB curls

Maybe replace incline press for dips on the 2nd upper? or shrugs for something?

where do the deadlifts go?

Sorry i just have no idea about this split so any info you guys can give is much appreciated. I'll piece together my own with the info you get me, i don't need to be spoon fed one lol

thanks in advance everyone

So heres the deal.. I'm tired of my 4 way split and i'm not getting the weight gains I want from it. I'm tired of being at 180 and I want to make a new split for college. One good thing atleast will be that I'll be in school so i'll have a reason to get up and get those extra meals in, (summer has made me lazy!) my last split was a 4 way split, 2 on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off.

The thing here is.. I don't know shit about 2 way splits. Is it just 1 day on, 1 off, repeated?

How many different workouts do you have? just 2, or 4?
Where do you fit in the squats and deadlifts?

Its hard for me to fathom up a routine, but this is what i might get...
upper:
Flat bb bench
Military press
Dips
DB flys
Cable lateral raises
tricep rope extensions

lower:
Squats
Leg curls
Calf raises
Pull ups
Bent of DB rows
DB elbows out row
BB curls

Maybe replace incline press for dips on the 2nd upper? or shrugs for something?

where do the deadlifts go?

Sorry i just have no idea about this split so any info you guys can give is much appreciated. I'll piece together my own with the info you get me, i don't need to be spoon fed one lol

thanks in advance everyone

google: HST

hypertrophy specific training is 3 day a week. it is based on sound principles
and has a proven track record.

in addition to the training their are several articles on diet and supps. all is
supported by medical literature not " hey man, that shit got me big." or
" i read an article on it and that's what jay cutler does."

btw, being "spoon fed " sometimes aint such a bad thing. especially if what
you're doing isn't producing the desired results.:biggrin:

I've tried HST, but it just didn't make any sense to me. 1 set of everything? Idk, i'll check it out now though again since I can probably understand more so than I did back then.

I just spent hooouuurs reading the site again, i'm gonna go for it lol

it's the real deal. i kinda figured out that the old skool bb'ers did a version of
HST. steve reeves trained entire body 3 times a week. these guys looked
like greek statues, especially reeves, and they were natural with no supps
to speak of.

i've created a hybrid based on my years of training, the omega style and
HST.

there's no such thing as a plateau with this system and i've even had to
back off because my wife freaked out and i couldn't fit in my clothes.

i've introduced 3 of my friends to this system and one of the guys is 6
months in and he's totally transformed his body. the other 2 are approaching
the 2 month mark and they're amazed.

oh man sounds like you got a good thing going lol yeah i'm not sure i was skeptical before, but this time i think i'm really gonna dive into it. the only thing thats weird is that the workouts are never hard, just one or max of two sets and move on.

oh man sounds like you got a good thing going lol yeah i'm not sure i was skeptical before, but this time i think i'm really gonna dive into it. the only thing thats weird is that the workouts are never hard, just one or max of two sets and move on.

they don't look hard on paper lol. when you start doing them you'll see and feel
how hard they are:)

by the time you get to the 3rd tier ( week 5 & 6 ) on any routine, you'll have to
take a rest before you try to drive.

Top Bottom