Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper/lower body 8/5/03

brian747478`

box squats
205, 2x6
185 2x2 to lower bench
275 for 4

bench press
255, 4x5, then 1 set for 5
grips varying from close to wide

17 inch pulls with shrug(sumo grip)
2 warms up then 295 for 3x5 with 5 seconds between sets

2 board press

135 for 5
225 for 3
275 for 3
225 for 10

grip work that was it , had to combine upper and lower since i cannot train today and i am doing events at eagle gym in stlouis saturday, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!1

looks good bud......... have fun in st louis.

X

solid workout man and great idea on combining the two. thats what i shouldve done. now i have to do a max bench today and standin push press. but i figure sat only thing ill do that'll effect it is overhead press and i wont go real heavy. man i cannot wait till saturday either.

Looks solid bro...

We are still trying to decide on doing overheads with a regular bar, a 2" bar, or a log on Saturday...

B True

kingc_79 said:
LOG LOG LOG LOG!;) ;)

My overheads have been sucking...probably will not matter what I use...lol. Unless they use your log...they will be using theirs which has a base weight of 170. :)

o well...i better be able to get 170lbs then.lol. yea dione said she had to get that one she got from me to texas for a contest but i dunno when that is suppose to be.

thick bar would be cool too, i've yet to use one. i wont get mine till next week prolly b/c the place tried to screw me round w/price so i have to have someone else go up there and get it, but the yoke piece should be here anytime now. i told ya they tried to mess w/me on the price and say it was like 30$. my dad went down and they "donated" it.;)

Top Bottom