Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper left arm fracture

sas29

I know there isn't any medical professionals on here but.....I fell down the stairs whilst intoxicated a couple of week back and broke my upper arm near the shoulder blade area confirmed by xray.

The Dr says its healing and will take six months but one of the nurses on my second appointment at the hospital said it will never be fully functional. There will be some loss of function. Its my left arm. I think its a non union fracture. She said theirs some sort of arthritis in there.

Does this mean I will never be able to lift again? I also do kickboxing. I'm very worried,

Me and booze are finished. I will never touch another drink again.

I know there isn't any medical professionals on here but.....I fell down the stairs whilst intoxicated a couple of week back and broke my upper arm near the shoulder blade area confirmed by xray.

The Dr says its healing and will take six months but one of the nurses on my second appointment at the hospital said it will never be fully functional. There will be some loss of function. Its my left arm. I think its a non union fracture. She said theirs some sort of arthritis in there.

Does this mean I will never be able to lift again? I also do kickboxing. I'm very worried,

Me and booze are finished. I will never touch another drink again.

1) Ask the doc
2) Glad to hear it

No way anyone on here can say you will or will not ever lift again but I would just suggest you strictly follow the doctor and let it heal properly. Do not try to start lifting early just because you feel good.

Only your doctor can help with that. He is the one who saw all the image exams and knows exactly the severity of the injury.

And just because the nurse said that you have arthritis does not mean you can no longer lift weights.

Other than that... her attitude was extremely unprofessional. She is not a doctor, she does not diagnose. She can't say for sure if you will or will not be fully functional again.

Trust your doctor and give time to recover. Physiotherapy is a slow process but It really helps.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom