Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper and inner chest

forget for a while flat bench and use online incline.
it helps

attachment.php

A CHEST IS A CHEST!!!!!!

There is no outer, inner, upper, lower, middle, or any other form of "chest." There is only one kind of chest - CHEST!

-Warik

I guess I will cave and listen to the experts here. From now on I will only do decline for the rest of my life since that is the best.

I'D RATHER BE DEADLIFTING said:
Pennywise- I sense some sarcasm there. If you would take your head out of your ass and open your eyes, maybe you could learn something.
I am just using the logic put forth by a lengthy tome that was conflicting at best and did not help answer the original question. I may be wrong but I read in that response that different angles stimulate the muscle in different ways and then you can't isolate. It might not be isolation but you are definitely working the muscle and stimulating it in different ways.

there are angles of resistance which take you out of the repetitive groove of say, the flat bench press. different motions increase neuromuscular pathways and thus increase coordination and the propensity for increased fiber recruitment. thats why we have different exercises for different angles of "attack" on the muscle. hehe.

Now that sounds better. Short and sweet. Anyway, I will just agree to disagree for now. You are not going to beat it into my head because I know what works for me and how it feels for ME.

need exercise to tone my third serratus muscle (on the right side) LMFAO

OMG! you guys (most) are pretty retarded. go into the gym and do heavy compound movements 2 exercises followed by 1 or 2 isolation movements. pick whatever exercise you are strong at and feel comfortable with, use your own brain. train hard, get sore, grow. fucking easy enough.

I cannot believe this thread degenerated into an argument on wether a certain exercise will work what area of some bodypart, duh!

Top Bottom