Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upper chest workout questions

Don't count your warmup sets as part of your sets. When you get to your working weight, 3 sets should be enough to stimulate growth if the weight and TUT is sufficient. Don't overkill.

I would rather you post after your next leg workout. I am a big believed that to have a strong body one must squat...and not that smith machine bullshit squat or the partial squat shit that I see so many people do.

I would rather you post after your next leg workout. I am a big believed that to have a strong body one must squat...and not that smith machine bullshit squat or the partial squat shit that I see so many people do.

Damn right bro. I put on about 5lbs of muscle in a few weeks with doing squats my strength went through the roof and i've nevrt looked back!!!!

This is my current routine:
Monday- chest/lats
Tuesday- legs/triceps
Wednesday- cardio/abs
Thursday- bicep/traps
Friday- delts/abs

Chest- incline dumbell
Lats- cable high rows, bent dumbell rows, lat pull downs
Legs- machine leg presses & extensions
Triceps- pull downs, lying extensions
Cardio- 40mins @ 150-180bpm
Abs- various
Bicep- db curls, machine curls, db negatives
Traps- shrugs, reverse bent flyes, cable low rows
Delts- side raises, front raises, shoulder press

I gotta disagree bloke, for the past two years i thought the same thing as you, just a rumor, and only did flat presses, flyes, and cable crosses. Now i have nicely developed lower/outer pecs, but very under developed upper. If you google this aswell you will find that many people have had the same issue as me, which has been rectified by inclines.

Ok bloke youve made me a believer, i just figured there is so many people online saying upper chest isolation is possible it must be true. Anyways what do you suggest i do to fill out my chest? If i just keep doing what im doing will my chest eventually fill out? Cuz it looks like im forming muscular bitch tits when im going for the boxy line down the middle look

thank god

the best way to get ur chest to develop is focus on improving your 3 main presses (incline, decline and flat)

u could even skip flat if ya wanted, i didnt do flat for 6 months and still managed to increase my flat bench through declines and inclines, just pointing that out, of cpourse flat is great so i dont reccomened skipping it for long, but just saying u can do without it for abit if you feel u becoming bored with your workouts

the chest pectorial split/development comes from 3 factors
1. the size fo your chest
2. ur bf%
3. genetics

your chest will develop the way your genetics allow you to, you cannot change the shape or the way your chest develops, if you are geneticly prone to have a flat chest that hangs real low (arnold schwazzengger was prime example of this), then that is wat you will always have, if you have a geneticaly thick chest that doesnt hang that low (ronnie coleman example), then that is how your chest will form as it grows

but anyways the best way to get ur chest to develop is simply 1 method, Improving your bench press

thats it, the more you can bench, the bigger and stronger your chest will be (along with your shoulders and triceps)

focus on the decline, incline and flat bench presses, and your goal should be to increase your strength in these lifts

i guarantee you, if you can bench 315 for 10 reps, ull have a nice well developed chest, and if you drop ur bf% down your chest split will form and give you that nice cracked look (if ur already naturally lean, you wont have to do this part)

quick example

YouTube - Ronnie Coleman : 1997

YouTube - body building - arnold schwarzenegger - biceps training

Just wanna agree that upper chest development is a myth

If it is NOT a myth, then find me someone who has an overdeveloped UPPER chest and is complaining about it, lol. Its just the way your chest is, the upper is always gonna be smaller

Yep, hit chest and lats yesterday, my declines and inclines are so weak! Decline bench 70lbs+bar, incline bench 90lbs+bar LOL. But im definately feeling full pectoral fatigue today, and only minor fatigue in my delts. Thanks for the tips bros!

Yep, hit chest and lats yesterday, my declines and inclines are so weak! Decline bench 70lbs+bar, incline bench 90lbs+bar LOL. But im definately feeling full pectoral fatigue today, and only minor fatigue in my delts. Thanks for the tips bros!
Hey dont be so negative! Everyone starts somewheres!

Top Bottom