Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper body program

im looking for a program that focuses on toning upper body, and specifically on abs, chest, biceps/triceps.

I cant find any program that focuses on specific body parts.

Im not a beginner to weightlifting however. I do some workouts with butterly and barbell curl for instance but have no real structure or program to them up to now. so i dont think i would need to start at beginner level

daniel_mcinerney said:
I do some workouts with butterly and barbell curl for instance but have no real structure or program to them up to now. so i dont think i would need to start at beginner level

For wanting an 'upper-body only' routine and bragging about curls...you are a beginner. Its not a bad thing, or a good thing, but you should be able to make progress quickly. STOP DOING FLUFF. If you want a bigger upper-body, everything else needs to get bigger also. no wussing out on squats/deadlifts 'cause you don't like them.

Focus on Squatting, OH pressing, and Benching. Start doing weighted chinups for bi's, and weighted dips for tri's. Start easy, and add 5 lbs every workout.

daniel_mcinerney said:
im looking for a program that focuses on toning upper body, and specifically on abs, chest, biceps/triceps.

I cant find any program that focuses on specific body parts.

Im not a beginner to weightlifting however. I do some workouts with butterly and barbell curl for instance but have no real structure or program to them up to now. so i dont think i would need to start at beginner level
???

Top Bottom