Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper body 2-10/ lower 2-11

brian747478`

Upper body
Weighted dips, 75 pounds added 5x5
supported t-bars. 5 sets of 5 with mod weight

incline db's. 50, 70, 80 all for 8 with palms facing
chins 2 sets of 6

elbows out extentions 20 for 4 sets of 8

abs, incline sit ups, held half way, 3 sets of 3 with 25 pounds held at half way point for 5 secs each rep

Lower body

box squats 6 sets of 2 with 205 plus 90-100 pounds band tension at top
then 225, 245, 265,. 285 and 305 all for singles with bands. wore belt on 305

one leg press, 2 sets of 6, 350 pounds

dumbell ham curl 3 sets of 8 with 40 pounds.

2 sets of 10 hanging leg raise

3 sets of 10 mod weight hip abductions

Not bad man...not bad at all. I might suggest doing only 6 sets of the speed squats then only doing 2 more heavy singles...that is what I have been doing. You still need to find a way to hit your hips and hams more in that workout...pull throughs maybe?

Upper looked pretty solid also...ever think about adding in some 'light' lat work?

B True

All the lat work was light, the 5x5 on rows i could hvae got 15 a set if i had wanted, would doing higher reps and lighter weight be better in your opinion?
thanx
i usually do pull throughs, just didn't this week. you know i am getting back on track. my glutes, hams are both sore today:)
i went up in small increments on the singles, the 305 still wasn't a max, u know how i do better with the small increments on singles. when i put on 40-50 pounds a single, my form gets bad, but i def see what u r saying.
brian

brian747478` said:
All the lat work was light, the 5x5 on rows i could hvae got 15 a set if i had wanted, would doing higher reps and lighter weight be better in your opinion?
thanx
i usually do pull throughs, just didn't this week. you know i am getting back on track. my glutes, hams are both sore today:)
i went up in small increments on the singles, the 305 still wasn't a max, u know how i do better with the small increments on singles. when i put on 40-50 pounds a single, my form gets bad, but i def see what u r saying.
brian

If it were me...I'd add in some face pulls...to increase the volume of my upper back work. This might help with the stones too...who knows. Hopefully we will find out on Sunday;)

B True

hey bro, i may be busy sunday, but if i am i want to train on sat, do u mind?
i have been doing some face pulls with band, but did not. i'll try to add them innext week.

brian747478` said:
hey bro, i may be busy sunday, but if i am i want to train on sat, do u mind?
i have been doing some face pulls with band, but did not. i'll try to add them innext week.

You are welcome here...and know how to get into the house and gym. Let me know when...I'll try to move the cars for you.

B True

Top Bottom