Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

upper arms are always hurting

malikm

I have been hammering the weights over the past 5 years and I noticed some weird things happening to my body wanted to run by you guys. First off when I do bench pressing my right side seems to be weaker than my left. The other weird thing is when I wake up in the morning my upper arms are inflamed and always swollen and sore. I've always attributed this to just normal body soreness but even when I don't train then they still are sore the next morning

You should take more time off between arm training and get massage on the arms at least every few weeks or do it yourself

sounds like your upper arms ligaments are inflamed, need time off, perhaps you over trained and/or your training weight is to high

it isn't the arm that is the problem necessarily at all, it is actually the shoulder. that inflammation is running down your arm. when you said your right arm is weaker than the other that tells me it is your shoulder. unfortunately that means you tore your rotator cuff :(

Definitely take some more time off to see if it helps if not have a doctor look you over

Top Bottom