Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Pics - down to 113 lbs

Lookin' GREAT mama... well done! :D

Ha ha ha...Strongblow you just got E'slapped you thilly goosth.

I couldn't help but laugh @ Army and Special Forces being used in the same sentence. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Special Forces is Army - the only one authorized to wear the Special Forces tab. Not sure why that is funny but ok.

Special Forces is Army - the only one authorized to wear the Special Forces tab. Not sure why that is funny but ok.

LOLZ No harm honey I'ma Marine, you have to get the inside joke there. No doubt your hubby is bad ass, he is American Military. Nothing but love doll.

LOLZ No harm honey I'ma Marine, you have to get the inside joke there. No doubt your hubby is bad ass, he is American Military. Nothing but love doll.

Ok sorry. I was married to him during that whole time and never understood why he razzed his Marine buddies so bad. They all did some awful jokes on each other and I never quite got it.

Ok sorry. I was married to him during that whole time and never understood why he razzed his Marine buddies so bad. They all did some awful jokes on each other and I never quite got it.

LOlZ yea it's that whole we are badder than you thing.

Top Bottom