Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

Scotsman

Scotsman's Training Log

Well this marks my fifth straight week of training in a row for the first time in a year. Due to the demands of my job my lifting schedule is very chopped up. Anyway I have regained 10 of the 15lbs I lost and most of my size and strength is back. For the last two weeks I have been able to get doubles at 365 on bench fairly easily. Trying not to push too hard too fast but expect to be doing reps with 405 in a couple of weeks or so. Well here are my best lifts since returning.

Bench: 365x2
Iso-Rows 800x6
Iso-Pulldowns 600x6
One arm bench rows 240x4
Hammer curls 90'sx3
Leg press 1000x8
Hammer presses 500x5
Squats: plan on going up to 405 this week for reps haven't been above 315 again yet.
Hammer shoulder press 365x5

I am pretty happy but always looking to get stronger. As for me:
Bodyweight 290
arms 20.5" cold
Chest 54" cold
Legs 34" cold

Am looking to get arms back up to around 22" and legs 35"-36" and add 2-3" to my chest but all in all I can't complain. Now I just have to hope I get to stay in town long enough to do the lifting. LOL

Cheers,
Scotsman

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome lifts brother!! Where do you get 240lb dumbells for rows? Or do you throw them together some how? Id love to get some 200+ dumbells for rows since I get the 150's 20+ times. Looks like your training is going real well. Im still working around this back injury. Chest and back are feeling smaller!! haha Arms too. Im sure Ill get back into it eventually. Hopefully soon. Train Or Fuckin Die!!!!

Beast- My gym's dumbells only go up to the 140's, but they put in this new machine that simulates the bench dumbell row. Pretty sweet you have a knee rest that swings around for left or right and then a swivel handle to act like a dumbell handle. They got it about 4 weeks ago and I'm hooked on using it.

Don't worry too much you'll heal up the then be better than ever.

Omega- Thanks man.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Beast- My gym's dumbells only go up to the 140's, but they put in this new machine that simulates the bench dumbell row. Pretty sweet you have a knee rest that swings around for left or right and then a swivel handle to act like a dumbell handle. They got it about 4 weeks ago and I'm hooked on using it.

Don't worry too much you'll heal up the then be better than ever.

Omega- Thanks man.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Awesome brother!! Sounds like a great machine! Ive thought of taping weights on the dumbell, but too much hassle. haha ThanX alot for the inspiration brother! It means alot!

Beast- I bought a set of dumbell handles. They take regular plates and can hold four 25's on each side with a clip so that makes a 215 dumbell. (8 25's plus handles are 15lbs each. I got them at advanced exercise equipment.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Ok now this is going to be a sort of training log.

Last night did

Hammer Iso pulldowns.

warm-up
200x6
400x6
600x6
700xmiss couldn't get it more than 3/4 of the way down maybe next time.

Iso rows
400x6
600x5
800x8
300x8

One arm bench rows
150x6
225x6
285x6

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Beast- I bought a set of dumbell handles. They take regular plates and can hold four 25's on each side with a clip so that makes a 215 dumbell. (8 25's plus handles are 15lbs each. I got them at advanced exercise equipment.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Thats awesome brother! How much did they cost? Id put those in my gym bag. haha Can you stack on 35's or 45's too? Their around the same thickness as 25's. 215 would likely suffice though. Know the name of the website? ThanX!

Scotsman said:
Ok now this is going to be a sort of training log.

Last night did

Hammer Iso pulldowns.

warm-up
200x6
400x6
600x6
700xmiss couldn't get it more than 3/4 of the way down maybe next time.

Iso rows
400x6
600x5
800x8
300x8

One arm bench rows
150x6
225x6
285x6

Cheers,
Scotsman

Very impressive!! Thats what I like to see! Keep it up!

WalkingBeast said:
Thats awesome brother! How much did they cost? Id put those in my gym bag. haha Can you stack on 35's or 45's too? Their around the same thickness as 25's. 215 would likely suffice though. Know the name of the website? ThanX!

Beast- They were about $40. Yes you can put any regular plate on there the only problem becomes the bigger diameter plates interfering with the exercises. Don't know if there is a website or not but there is a chain of equipment stores here called "Advanced Exercise Equipment" They sell everything from bars and dumbells to stairmasters and such. I will post up a link if they have one.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom