Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

3/30 back

Bent over barbell rows (on smith)
warm up
275x4 (hands slipped off of bar due to worn knurling)
365x6 w/straps
365x6 w/straps
275x8 w/straps

Hammer iso Pulldowns
warm-up
200x6
400x6
600x6
600x6 (PR first time I have gotten a second set of six)
300x8 plus pause on each rep

Pull downs
1plx6
2plx6
2pl+25x6
2pl+25x6
2plx8
(Don't know the exact weights here but with two plates and a 25 on each side the weight was lifting me up at the bottom. The weight increases as you go down on this machine since it is a double lever system)

Wendys
classic triple with cheese
biggie fry
biggie Dr. Pepper
1 order chicken nuggets.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Nice job on the Upper back workout. but in all honesty I think you could have done better GPP on the wendy's ;) . I mean their chili kicks some real ass, literally too. Got tons of beans and meat in it, it is actually beef BTW I have seen it cooked from the meat in patties. Need MORE CHILI lol

Lord_Suston said:
Nice job on the Upper back workout. but in all honesty I think you could have done better GPP on the wendy's ;) . I mean their chili kicks some real ass, literally too. Got tons of beans and meat in it, it is actually beef BTW I have seen it cooked from the meat in patties. Need MORE CHILI lol

Yeah but then I have to live with myself overnight and I am not that strong yet. :evil:

Cheers,
Scotsman

LOL, sometimes when I eat too much chili or eggs you just get a dryer sheet and tape it to your ass. Your GF or wife might say something but when you take it off and fart then the'll understand.....

Lord_Suston said:
LOL, sometimes when I eat too much chili or eggs you just get a dryer sheet and tape it to your ass. Your GF or wife might say something but when you take it off and fart then the'll understand.....

Luckily enough I guess I am single so I only annoy myself. Which can be dangerous I am a subversive bastard ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Also called behind the head presses. Usually done with a dumbell while standing. We have a great machine at my gym that increases the weight as you go up so it really helps with lockout. Yeah the reverse grip is hard to master people usually go too wide and that causes undue pressure on the wrists. I use my thumbs on the rings so that my elbows come in and just clear my lats through the motion.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Nice!! Ill have to try them again eventually. Keep it up!!

3/31 arms/aux

Close grip bench
warm-up
225x6
275x6
275x6
225x10
135x8 jm presses

Straight bar curls
warm-up
95x6
145x6
125x6
95x8

Overhead tri ext.
130x10
130x10
130x10

Dumbell twist curls
30x6
55x6
70x6
35x6

V-bar cable pushdowns
60x10
60x10
60x10

Hanging leg raises
three sets of 6

Board crunches
bwx6
bw+25x6
bw+50x6
bw+60x6
bw+25x6

Kept it fairly light tonight and skipped cardio since I am still recovering from whatever fucking disease I have picked up.

Cheers,
Scotsman

4/1 Legs

Squats (if you can call them that)
warm up
225x5
315x3
365x2 (complete form breakdown. Almost fell forward on the second one and had to good morning it up)
225x5 atf
225x5 atf with pauses

Straight leg deadlift
135x6
225x6
315x5 Lower back wasn't up to it

Calves Hammer strength machine
200x10
400x10
600x10
600x10
400x10

Leg curls Hammer strength
1plx6
2plx6
3plx6
3plx6
2plx6 w/pauses
1plx6 w/pauses

Reverse hypers
bwx6
bw+25x6

Ran out of time and had to leave to go meet some people. All in all a shitty night at the gym. Was hoping to get to at least 405 maybe 455 for reps last night. For some reason my form turned to shit in my layoff and my lowerback has lost a lot of strength. So I am enrolling myself into Scotsman's school of remedial squat training.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom