Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

b fold the truth said:
At the university, where I do my bicycle cardio, there are always young girls in tight shorts on the treadmills between me and the tv's :)

B True

No last night there was a bunch of guys and older girls. I miss doing cardio at the university with all the little college girls.

Cheers,
Scotsman

NeoSoul said:
Damn those are some big numbers... Awesome job bro

I agree with ya, reality tv sucks, they have that stuff on at my gym too.

Thanks. Yeah I think reality tv may be the bane of human existance.

Cheers,
Scotsman

3/25 legs

Rack pulls (first time in about 6 months)
stretch
315x6
405x6 (was working in with two guys doing shrugs so lowered the pins after this set to below the knees)
405x3
495x3 (did one without and two with straps)
405x4
316x6

Straight leg deadlift
135x6
225x6
315x6
225x8

Leg Presses
400x6
600x6
800x6
1000x6
1200x6

Calf presses on leg press
800x10
800x10
800x10

Superset narrow stance presses for vastus/calf presses
600x6press
600x10calf
Did this three times.

Seated calf raise
bw+90x8
bw+180x8
bw+180x8

Hamstring curl (hammer strength)
1plx6
2plx6
3plx6
2plx6
1plx6
Also started stretching in between sets here.

Reverse hypers
bwx8
bw+25x8
bw+35x8
bwx8

Then rode the bike for 15 minutes.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Last edited:
Nice back workout

How did those rack deadz feel- I have never really tried them so I wondering if you feel they are beneficial.

You got the size and strength now just keep up this consistancy

Thanks LS. Your training seems to be going pretty well too. I like rack deads the kill your posterior chain and give you a chance to really help your grip strength. Plus for some weird reason I only seem to have problems on deads when I get to my knees so I am focusing on that point. Hopefully I can keep the consistency up so that I don't keep having to start over from these work induced layoff from the gym.

Cheers,
Scotsman

hmmm seems like me and you have the same problem deadlifting, I can pretty much get anything off the ground, once it get to my knees that is another problem. Thanks for the self-experience info. Try as hard as you can to keep consistant, I can only imagine in 6 months=FREAK

Lord_Suston said:
Nice back workout

How did those rack deadz feel- I have never really tried them so I wondering if you feel they are beneficial.

You got the size and strength now just keep up this consistancy

Back or legs???? what do you do if you dont have a rack at the gym with adjustable pins??? hELL IF i'M USING THE SMITH................

Top Bottom