Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

majutsu said:
Nice work man! Good progress. I love the deads I'm doin'; I've never really done heavy deads, but it sure is awesome! I'm really glad to see you leg pressing, I've never done a squatless cycle, but with the focus on deads this time, I decided to leg press and skip squats :( When I see the Scotsman leg-pressing, it makes me feel like less of a pussy for leg pressing :)

Yeah I like to throw leg-press in with deads. It makes me feel better about my leg workout. Tonight I am squatting, I flip flop from week to week with squats and deads.

Beast- I have always had a really strong back now if I could just get my chest to catch up with it some.

Cheers,
Scotsman

kingc_79 said:
no problem man...i rented molds from him and he was a really good buisiness man w/great customer service...i been feelin better...doc says i can start goin to the gym again 4wks after surgery(2wks away) and liftin heavy again 2wks later....cant wait

Nice!! Ill have to check those out when I get some extra money again. Those 250lb farmer walks are insane brother. Very impressive! Glad to hear your feeling better and getting back into training again. Youll be back in no time! Let me know how that routine works out for you!

Scotsman said:
Yeah I like to throw leg-press in with deads. It makes me feel better about my leg workout. Tonight I am squatting, I flip flop from week to week with squats and deads.

Beast- I have always had a really strong back now if I could just get my chest to catch up with it some.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Awesome!! With a back that strong the chest is sure to follow. Keep it up brother!!

Thanks everybody.

Lucid- yeah I am hoping I keep on track this time

Beast- I hope so my bench has always been my weakest link.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Thursday 3/18 Leg day
Didn't go so well was a little off from having been out too late drinking for St. Patty's.

Squats:
warm up
225x5 atf
315x3atf Couldn't keep my balance so decided to go back down before I hurt myself.
225x5 atf pauses

Straight leg deads
135x6
225x6
315x3 Damn bar had almost no knurling and I didn't bring my straps

Hammer seated hamstring curls
1plx6
2plx6
3plx6
3plx4
2plx8
1plx8

Seated calf raises.
1plx8
2plx8
3plx8
4plx8
4plx8
2plx10

Short day since I was not at my best. Next week will see deads and hopefully a better day since I won't be drinking.

CHeers,
Scotsman

Not bad at least you got a workout in, alot of guys who went out for St. Patrick's Day usually don't go for the next 2-5 days

Looking solid brother!!! If you like I can change the name of this thread to Scotsman's Training Journal or something to that effect. Let me know! Keep it up!!

Lord_Suston said:
Not bad at least you got a workout in, alot of guys who went out for St. Patrick's Day usually don't go for the next 2-5 days

Yeah I had to fight through a bit but an ok day at the gym is better than staying home

Beast- If you want that would be good with me to change the title.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Friday 3/19 Shoulders

Hammer Shoulder presses
warm-up
200x6
300x6
350x3
200x6
100x8

Lateral Raises (Straight armed)
20x6
30x6
40x6
25x6

Shrugs (Hammer Shrug)
300x6
400x6
500x6
600x6 (No Straps)
600x8 (W/Straps)
300x6 Pause reps

Upright Rows
100x6
200x6
300x6
200x6
100x6

Pretty good day on shoulders considering the day I had before on legs.

Cheers
Scotsman

Top Bottom