Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

Glad to see you are back in full action!!!!

B True

b fold the truth said:
Glad to see you are back in full action!!!!

B True

What's up B fold? Are you back from overseas yet?

Also it is very good to be back. I am thinking of doing the Denver's strongest man contest at the end of this month. I will make my decision after deadlifting tonight since that is one of the events. So I may be hitting you up for more advice soon :)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Ah last night was arm/auxillary day.

reverse grip bench
warmup
225x6
315x4
225x10

Hammer curls/preacher curl super
H curls
30x5
55x5
80x5
65x5
35x6
Pcurls
150x6
220x4

Overhead tri extension/press down super set
o ext.
130x8
250x8
250x8
130x10
p. downs
80x8
120x6
80x10

Skipped abs since I am deadlifting tonight.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
What's up B fold? Are you back from overseas yet?

Also it is very good to be back. I am thinking of doing the Denver's strongest man contest at the end of this month. I will make my decision after deadlifting tonight since that is one of the events. So I may be hitting you up for more advice soon :)

Cheers,
Scotsman

Yeah...got back home LATE Tuesday night after about 27 hours of traveling straight. Still pretty tired but glad to be back home...till September:)

Got a 1 way ticket reserved for then:)

Email me anytime!!!

B True

Nice job! Good luck getting back into it. I have been off about 6 weeks, combination of being busy, and needed new direction/rejuvenation. Going in tonight -- and my blood is already starting to simmer with excitement . . . :) Going to hit chest and back, mostly focusing on incline presses and deads. You are getting strong again fast Scotsman! I hope I am as fortunate as you. Thanks for the inspiration.

d3track said:
big lifts!!!!!!

eatin like crazy man i'm guessin?

Yeah probably getting like 7000 cals per day right now. After the workout last night I hit up taco bell for

2 gorditas
1 taco
1 grilled stuffed burrito
1 chili cheese burrito

I also ate before I went to the gym. :chomp:

Cheers,
Scotsman

Top Bottom