Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update

I feel bad for anyone in your gym who wants to use any 45lbs plates,lol. If you can still pop yourslef off the bench then 400 should be easy with a good warmup. Some nice numbers you putting up

Thats what its all about!! Stronger then a fucking bull!!!!! Makes me want to flip over a bus, reading this shit!! Keep it up brother!!

Thanks LS and Beast. Well I didn't make it to the gym last night. I was completely wiped out when I got home an decided to sleep instead. I am going to use yesterday and today as a mini-break do deads on friday and get ready for next week.

Cheers,
Scotsman

dude how do you fit 800 on the iso row...? I think I can only fit like 6 plates on that thing last time I used it? you use 100lb plates or something? I love that thing...

awesome work bro..

Becoming said:
dude how do you fit 800 on the iso row...? I think I can only fit like 6 plates on that thing last time I used it? you use 100lb plates or something? I love that thing...

awesome work bro..

This is the bodymasters row and fits eight plates per side plus has longer pivot arms than the hammerstrength model. Probably more than 800 with the lever but don't know for sure.

Also my gym doesn't have 100's :rolleyes: Wish they did.
Cheers,
Scotsman

4/9 Legs

Deadlifts
warm-up
315x3
405x3
405x3
405x3 (all easy will go up next time)

Leg Press
400x8
600x8
800x8

Leg raises
bwx6x3

Had to cut the workout short to meet a friend for dinner. Also got to the gym late since my afternoon nap lasted longer than expected. Got sent home from work at noon and decided to get some rest to make up for the night before :evil: .

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
4/5 Chest
bench
warmup
225x8
315x10 PR (best before was 9)
315x8
315x6
225x10

Hammer strength presses
200x6
400x6
500x6
300x10

Flyes (deep stretching)
25x6
40x6
10x1.5 minute hold at full stretch

Rear delt flyes
15x8x2

Pretty stoked about last night 315 for ten was pretty easy and getting 24 reps in three sets was nice. Next week I'll make a run at 400 again.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Awesome!! Congrats on the 315 for 10!! Thats been my goal for a long time. Alot of calculations of one rep max say that if you can get 315 for 10 you can max 405. Its probabally just mental at this point. Keep it up brother!!

Scotsman said:
4/9 Legs

Deadlifts
warm-up
315x3
405x3
405x3
405x3 (all easy will go up next time)

Leg Press
400x8
600x8
800x8

Leg raises
bwx6x3

Had to cut the workout short to meet a friend for dinner. Also got to the gym late since my afternoon nap lasted longer than expected. Got sent home from work at noon and decided to get some rest to make up for the night before :evil: .

Cheers,
Scotsman

Are 3 reps enough? I've noticed this before, but have always been under the impression that at least 5 reps were needed.

Top Bottom