Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unorthodox training(pushing cars)

rgosit

has ne one here done any unorthodox training to gain size or strength????

like pushing cars, throwing empty beer kegs. etc

just some things i have herd of peeple doing.
are these effective.. i was thinkning about pushing my car up a small hill 10 reps of 40 yards after leg training.
will this b afectice or the best time to do it???
do u think this movement will help my leg drive for football???

will cardio a few hours after this workout hurt the results???

Pushing cars will greatly strengthen your calves, also many stabilizer muscles that are not used in a normal w.o.

go for it.

mike alstot from the tampa bay bucs used to push cars up hills while he was at purdue. i'd say he's pretty strong.

I see some TV program about this real Hard bastard, strongest guy in the UK, went into Worlds Strongest man and came 8th, so not bad., He used to be a bodybuilder & looked great, now he is just HUGE!!!! forgotten his name, i think he may b irish, welsh, or scottish..... anyway, he goes into his bar and rolls over 30stone tyres, (about 180kg) (400lbs approx) ..... and he goes to his local truck depot and pulls trucks, along with his normal weight training, he is certainly benefiting from it.

u guys think the best time to do it is on squat day??

after my reg agility and lifting workout??

i also plan on doing cardio latter that nite ( basketball, or jogging) would this help or hert???

will playing basketball on a thursday nite hert my performance lifting friday???

thankyou

ne other suggestions on training methods i could benifit from???

Top Bottom