Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uniquemicals Question

dannyl

Im new to this forum I have a quick question about the MK-2866 I ordered it tuesday and I have just received it. What kind of smell does it have because when I twisted mine open it was already unsealed. Im going to call on monday and talk with them about it. Also the syringe they give you for oral use how much should i start of on. Thank you for the help I hope to become a daily user of the forum.

Look inside the cap. Sometimes my seal has come off when I twisted the cap off.
As for the smell it smells like the south bound end of a north bound mule. It's pretty awful.
Dosing is simple, fill the syringe up to 5. This is half a ml which is 25mgs.

Also Would like to add the bag was wet inside so i really don't know how much there is supposed to be in there.

Well that is definitely a problem. I'd see if they make it right with you. I've never had problems with Unique, but there are a lot of guys on this board who have had issues with there quality control when it came to filling the bottles and their packaging.

Look inside the cap. Sometimes my seal has come off when I twisted the cap off.
As for the smell it smells like the south bound end of a north bound mule. It's pretty awful.
Dosing is simple, fill the syringe up to 5. This is half a ml which is 25mgs.

To me it smells like that things you were able to buy at a store and blow up a ballon and it would be like glue. Hard to explain. But yes Im going to call not upset or anything but just don't want to put anything in my buddy that actually isn't good for me. Also would it be better to start out at luke 20mgs and after a week go up to 25mgs.

Also one more thing I put this under my tongue or drink it with something I rather a couple logs where guys put it under there tongue and that's it. T hanks for all the help guys.

Haven't heard back from them yet. So let me ask you guys this my bottle is about 3/4th(on the less 3/4) full is that how much you guys get or filled to the top and also haven't seen how to dose it morning or before workout I'm going to add it to water when I have a cup or just straight into my mouth. Thanks

Mine aren't full, full but more than 3/4 I'd say. Don't put it in anything. Just shoot it in your mouth and chase it. Putting it in something else you will loose a fair bit.

Okay great will do and seems I'm going to be doing 25mgs a day a bottle won't last long. Aswell I was planning on taking it in the morning after I wake up before I eat. Or should I eat wait about 45 mins and take it because I know some things aren't to great with empty stomachs. Thanks for all the help man.

Top Bottom