Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

uneven body parts

roxanalulu91

Hello everybody! This is my first time writing with a problem. I lift weights for one year and doing gymnastic for my scoliosis . but my body is growing uneven.
At first i notice that my right leg is smoller than my left leg.it really bothered me and i started doing unilateral exercises ( that was recomended).i'm doing that for 4 months and now i have another problem i insisted on my right leg and now my right bun is bigger and rounder then my left and its obviosly.
Is there anyone that has this problem or someone that knows somebody? What do you think i should do? Any exercises?:confused:
Thanks!

Welcome to EF! Some simple things you can try include:

1) Really concentrate on squeezing your left glute when doing exercises that work glutes.
2) If you're doing barbell squats, switch to dumbbells and really concentrate on form.
3) If you do exercises that target your glutes, throw in a few extra reps for the left side.

I have the same issues. Sometimes you have to accept it. But really try to use dumbbells for the majorirty of your workouts to balance things out.

Top Bottom