Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding split routines

RtiMothy35

Can you share some tips when it comes to setting up a split routine. Is it okay to work both sides of a muscle. Example can I work a bicep and tricep in the same workout as an arm split or is it best to separate them on different days. I'm looking for the most efficient workouts I can only lift 4 times a week

Can you share some tips when it comes to setting up a split routine. Is it okay to work both sides of a muscle. Example can I work a bicep and tricep in the same workout as an arm split or is it best to separate them on different days. I'm looking for the most efficient workouts I can only lift 4 times a week

split routines are easy do arms bis tris
do back and check
do shoulders and legs
split it up

Biceps and Triceps are two muscles. Not two sides of one muscle.

Top Bottom