Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Understanding intake.

purehero2

[FONT=&quot]I’m really unsure of everything now. I hear about people eating 300-500g of protein, and im thinking thats a large amount of cholesterol being consumed, way over the rda of 300mg. Whats the reason, is it ok for us cuz we are constanly working out and stuff. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Also hear that 5 oz of protein/meat/w.e. is recommended? wtf is that. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anyone help me understand all this better.[/FONT]

Protein recommendations are oft times way overstated. You are likely more than fine with 1g per pound of body weight or even less.

lol at 500g a day

i remember years ago on forums if you posted your diet and it didn't add up to 500g you got flamed

then like 10 years ago the # was 300g...

then like 5 years ago it was 1.5g per pound

and now? people like me on here tell you that .6g per pound is ample for any athlete or weight lifter. if you want to flame me for that then i will point to the fact that 80% of guys nowadays have gut problems and the number is soaring thanks to these silly eat 10X a day and 500g of protein a day people.. if you want to develop leaky cut, crohns, diet 20 years early, and be a perma bulker who can't even tie their own shoes then go for it.

You do not need anything even close to those amounts. That’s nonsense bullshit bro science from dumbasses who think they need to eat Ronnie Coleman literally to get big. Take your weight, and eat that many grams. Easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You wouldn’t shit for months if you ate those amounts lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom