Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ultradrol vs msten to increase strentgh

FigCosmos

which would you go to increase lifting guys? I heard very positive reviews about thiw two products to improve strentgh therefore lifting lifting and benching will improve as well, thank you for your advice.

they are the exact same thing i believe.. both pro hormones.

if you live in the US they are banned. i would tell you if someone is selling you this they are breaking the law or they are scamming you

if you are ready to take shit to the next level just use real anabolic steroids.

Give us some more info on your stats and experience. Prohormones are garbage but we might be able to recommend something for you depending on the info you provide.

Ultradrol is just a brand name of methylstenbolone. It's the exact same thing. Kind of like how aromasin = exemestane. One is the brand name, one is the drug name.

You won't be able to the product anymore. All pro-hormones are now illegal after the 2014 pro-hormone ban. If there is a product floating around on the market with the same name - it's a scam.

Top Bottom