Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Training Split

This is a good program for mass and strength. Mass is more dependent upon eating to gain...and...especially for hardgainers...REST. True hardgainers shouldn't be in the gym more than 3 days a week. The other days you should be eating BIG and sleeping as much as possible.

Why are your joints hurting? Have you been de-loading?

i havent felt the need too, the weight got too much to be doing 3x a week so i just switched to ss 2x a week, problem solved.. now im more inclined to do something a little more aesthetically pleasing

i havent felt the need too, the weight got too much to be doing 3x a week so i just switched to ss 2x a week, problem solved.. now im more inclined to do something a little more aesthetically pleasing

what are you talking about "aesthetically pleasing"? You mean you're going to diet?

When the weight got too much (and your joints started hurting) you should have done a de-load. I lift heavy and I only lift 3 days a week and I can't go more than about 6 weeks before I need to de-load. Some guys can go 8, some can only go 4. There are things you can do to prolong a "blast phase" before you need to de-load (taking a day off can help you go another week or two), but if you can just keep going and going you're doing it wrong, or you are a complete genetic freak (I mean 0.000001% of the population type).

i move up the weight in increments of only 5 lbs on each of my exercise every week, if not making the reps ill wait till i get them before moving up, my diet has been good thus far allowing me to keep progress.. its just beginning to get to be too much...

for the split say im doing monday's push routine, do i need to warm up for every exercise (i.e. flat bench, then incline), just kinda of confused, ill warm up on every if it will help

i move up the weight in increments of only 5 lbs on each of my exercise every week, if not making the reps ill wait till i get them before moving up, my diet has been good thus far allowing me to keep progress.. its just beginning to get to be too much...

for the split say im doing monday's push routine, do i need to warm up for every exercise (i.e. flat bench, then incline), just kinda of confused, ill warm up on every if it will help

I do something similar and I would warmup for bench, do less warmup for incline (not really warmup, but for example, say you're benching 275 incline, I would do 185 x 3-4, 225 x 2, 245 x 1, 255 x 1, then hit my working sets. Mainly just getting your body and CNS set to a slightly different exercise. Your muscles are already warm, so you are just kind of letting your body know what it's going to do next.

Read this article by Kelly on Warming Up:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/w...-weight-use-progressing-sets-reps-944003.html

Last edited:
hello people. i'm new one here. i want some suggestion about my workout routine. i get this routine from my gym trainer, but i can't find similar routine like that anywhere. i want to to know is it normal routine or no. here it is:

monday
bench press with barbell 20-12-6-6-6-6-12 rpm
incline bench press with dumbbell 8-12(drop set) x 3 sets
decline bench press with barbell and low cable chest fly 10 and 15 (compound set) x 3 set
narrow grip bench press with barbell and cable standing fly 10 and 15 (compound set) x 3 set

barbell curl 12-6-6-12 rpm
seated barbell curl 12-6-6-12 rpm
dumbbell incline curl 20 x 3 sets
cable curl 12 x 3 sets

barbell lying triceps extension (skull crusher) 12-6-6-12
One Arm Triceps Extension 12-8 (drop set) x 3 sets
cable pushdown 15 x 3 sets

Tuesday
Barbell Seated Military Press 12-6-6-12-8-8 rpm
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 11-9-9-9-11 rpm

wide grip pull ups 12-6-6-12 rpm
Lever Seated Row 12-6-6-12 rpm
Lever Seated High Row 20 x 3 sets

and the same on Thursday and Friday. please tell me your opinion about this routine.
thanks.

I have been doing each muscle group 1 time per week for awhile now, and it seems to work pretty well for me. Gives each group plenty of time to recover.

Should I change it up to two times a week for each group and or keep it going as is?

I know everyone's body is different so maybe mine just needs more recovery time?

hello people. i'm new one here. i want some suggestion about my workout routine. i get this routine from my gym trainer, but i can't find similar routine like that anywhere. i want to to know is it normal routine or no. here it is:

monday
bench press with barbell 20-12-6-6-6-6-12 rpm
incline bench press with dumbbell 8-12(drop set) x 3 sets
decline bench press with barbell and low cable chest fly 10 and 15 (compound set) x 3 set
narrow grip bench press with barbell and cable standing fly 10 and 15 (compound set) x 3 set

barbell curl 12-6-6-12 rpm
seated barbell curl 12-6-6-12 rpm
dumbbell incline curl 20 x 3 sets
cable curl 12 x 3 sets

barbell lying triceps extension (skull crusher) 12-6-6-12
One Arm Triceps Extension 12-8 (drop set) x 3 sets
cable pushdown 15 x 3 sets

Tuesday
Barbell Seated Military Press 12-6-6-12-8-8 rpm
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 11-9-9-9-11 rpm

wide grip pull ups 12-6-6-12 rpm
Lever Seated Row 12-6-6-12 rpm
Lever Seated High Row 20 x 3 sets

and the same on Thursday and Friday. please tell me your opinion about this routine.
thanks.

I don't see a day for legs...

Top Bottom