Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Athlete

I agree with that list. You would definitely be a pretty serious all around badass if you could do level 3 on every thing or level 4 on several of them with only a few at 2.

DEF gonna check out crossfit. I think that will get me where I wanna be seriously.

And maybe some random balance/gymnastic stuff, and bigger calves would be perfect. Sac has a lot of great places. Thanks for the responses guys

Crossfit practices a number of gymnastics movements as well such as hand stand, hand stand push-ups, planche/L-sits, muscle ups, and a few other things. Go to their main site and check out their journal. 25 or 35 dollars a year and it's got a ton of awesome info on gymnastics stuff and some parkour and what not.

one other thing that I think is important for all athletic events is a strong grip, its pretty badass to have crushing hands imo too lol

Yeah grips important, I like seeing those guys using wraps for their 90# lat pulldowns!
Grips fun to train, farmers walk with blockweights, blockweight snatch, blockweight tossing, did I mention blockweights? Good shit! I have a blob I wish I could lift, I've deadlifted a 45# block, pinched 2x35s, 5x10s, closed the #3, bent the red, been off the grip since developing forearm/elbow problems, but as soon as I'm healed up..

Damn i didnt know crossfit had all that. Im def paying for that right now, and lookin for a crossfit gym. I believe ik can get stronger in my bench/squat/dead/military while doing crossfit. im gonna be a machine by the end of this year

Top Bottom