Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ulitmate Workout Program for endurance, and getting cut

OMEGA

DAY 1

DIPS or PUSHUPS

BARBELL ROWS

HIGH INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS

LAT PULLDOWNS

CABLE or MACHINE FLYS

BARBELL CURLS

TRCEP PRESSES

DAY2

RUN 1.5 MILES

SQAUTS (DEEP)

CALF RAISE

LEG EXT

HAMSTRING CURLS

LEG RAISES (ABS)

THERE IT IS:)

Last edited:
IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH JUICE ON DAY 1 AFTER THE WORKOUT THROW IN TONS OF MUDIUM WEIGHT DUMBELL LATERAL RAISES,
AWSOME FINISHER!

ALSO ON THE LOWER BODY DAY, DO SOME PLYOMETRIC WORK AT THE END IF YOU HAVE MORE JUICE, OR JUST DO MORE SQUATS

basically cus I said so,

and I am after all THE ALPHA male

but other than that, youll just have to take my advice

Caps_Lock.jpg

learn how to use that button

also, "cause I said so" is not an intelligent way to post

well this a free space so if you don't like it, don't participate

if you have questions however, i can answer them

I believe there WERE some questions asked, and they were not answered. Specifically, "What makes it the best for endurance or getting cut?"

I still have not seen an answer, and I for one, really would like to know.

Thanks,
Joker

Its the best for naturals, ie no juice, no, eca's, no thyroid meds, no caffeine

and it for endurance and definition NOT a full on BB routine

Day 1 is upper body, I kinda envision the workouts as being like swimming practice when i go in the gym not going for broke, but the workouts are definatly intense

the way I have this set up is so that your body gets maximum recovery, alot stimulation, but alot of frequency too for maximum calorie burn.

Day 1 for example hits chest with back, all head of the deltoids get hit with the pressing and rowing, and the arms get toasted as well, thats why you only have to do one isolation exercise for delts, and arms cus they are already worked hard.

day 2 run outside to keep your cardio vascular system primed, but no so much cardio that it becomes a huge chore, seperate from a leg day.

after a mile and a half you get the heart and lungs pumping, and your legs are ready to go.

you go to the gym and hit the legs and abs with a brief and effecient workout

if you look at an anatomy chart a better a book of gray's anatomy you will realize that every body part is hit.
you could also consider this as "point of flexion" training, if you actually look at the routine you will realize that every plane is worked, with minimial effort

this program is very effecient, and its not for hypertorphy persay, but more for endurance and ultimate definition, while preseving things while going on calorie restriction,
unless you are on AS you can't do conventional BB plans like in Flex unless you got genetics.

Incedently one of the most successful IFBB pros known for his shocking condition, does a full body program every other day like the one above (but obviuosly far more volume and exercises) and his name is Jay Cutler

Well, I suppose this routine would be alright for a cutting diet, if your diet was good. Is there not supposed to be any other cardio done with this program? What endurance is the goal of this program? Muscular endurance in the bench press? Endurance in a 3 mile run? Also, I have always seen POF referred to as training in the stretch, contracted, or neither position. Is this incorrect?

Just trying to prod some responses from you on why you think this is so great.

Top Bottom