Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC fight randy couture and his high alkalizing diet

an acid buffering diet can be good for endurance, no doubt about it. karma too you brother for posting this..

Any acid buffering diet should include raw spinach. Spinach salads are like super food, spinach is very basic.

My biggest problem is red meat and sharp cheese.. very acidic.

you could always just take potassium citrate or sodium bicarbonate.

Lemons and watermelon will keep you alkaline.

Acidity is a basic problem that is responsible for much of our ailments. By switching to an alkalizing diet one can keep sickness at bay.

Those of you who use GBL need to pay particular attention to acidity, as GBL can cause acidosis very quickly.

Those of you who use GBL need to pay particular attention to acidity, as GBL can cause acidosis very quickly.

Schredded can you tell me more, is it just for gbl or ghb as well, I use a ton of water and have been curious about this.

Hes ripped b/c he wrestled for 30 years. Wrestlers are always having to cut down to make weight and im sure after 30 years this man has it down to a science, and able to preserve every ounce of raw muscle..........damn shame about the fight on Sat though.

Lemons are alkaline? Hmmm.

Anyhow, take 5-10 potassium citrate caps a day to do the same thing.

Animal, Fonz mentioned that too.. I used baking soda, this worked only one time with me. Tried again and it didn't work.

Top Bottom