Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uesaka Plates

gorehawg

All Natural
I’ve heard great things about the durability of the Atlanta series training plates. I actually have a used 20kg pair that I scored for $100. Does anyone have any experience with these? I’m about to commit to a new 25kg pair. Can anyone vouch for their durability? Should I save some cash and buy rogue?
Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As mobster said they were designed for high impact I am sure they are good to go! Get the cheapest option dont buy a name brand!

when i had my home gym years ago i simply went online and bought rubber weights for deadlifts and cleans.. i was slamming that shit on my mat at home and they never broke or anything

i would hope any legit company has a warranty on their products where it shouldn't be an issue

Look into olympic lifting rubber plates. They're awesome. Super durable and you can drop them without breaking them.

They were developed to be dropped when doing things like the clean/snatch.

They also make very little noise when dropped since they have a rubber coating.

I really only need a 25 kg pair. Thanks for the advice! Maybe I’ll just be patient and hope for another Craig’s list score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look into olympic lifting rubber plates. They're awesome. Super durable and you can drop them without breaking them.

They were developed to be dropped when doing things like the clean/snatch.

They also make very little noise when dropped since they have a rubber coating.

The crossfit community are, in my opinion, starting to develop bad habits with some gear. It's why we see these HUGE thick rubber plates. But dropping 100-200lbs from overhead is taking the piss. It bends bars, damages the weights and ain't great for the floors even with mats.

Top Bottom