Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

u b the judge

I really want arnold's physique. That is what I am striving for. Coleman, while being a genetic freak, just doesn't have the look I want. Plus, I make great money but, I can't afford the food and drugs it would take to get near what Coleman has. IMO Arnold's old school physique is more masculine than just plain freakish. Hope that makes sense. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I really want arnold's physique. That is what I am striving for. Coleman, while being a genetic freak, just doesn't have the look I want. Plus, I make great money but, I can't afford the food and drugs it would take to get near what Coleman has. IMO Arnold's old school physique is more masculine than just plain freakish. Hope that makes sense. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

I agree, ronnie obviously weighs 60 more pounds, but arnold has the best body

Sent from my iPhone punk!

i think they were both greats of there time but arnold would have been way bigger if he had the same research and science behind him that ronnie has

i love arnies body, simply because it's like the perfect base body for bodybuilding, then add in the research and the drugs and you'd have another ronnie :D so i love the massivness of ronnie, i don't want to be that big, but kind of close ya.

Top Bottom