Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

two lifts a week good?

callumwilson89

I would doing a strength an power whole body based workout on monday and thursday be beneficial or will i be wasting my time i want strength and all i have access to is a barbell and dumbells so i was thinking of sumwer along the lines of

bench press 5 sets 8-4 reps (last set db flys till failure )

close grip bench 3 sets 10-6 reps

incline dumbell shoulder press 5 sets 8-6 reps (last set lateral raises till failure)

squat 5 sets 8-4 reps

deadlift 5 sets 8-4 reps

bent over barbell rows(under hand grip) 5 sets 8-4 reps

any suggestions on doing this same workout on monday and thursday only along with ab work and cardio twice a week

I'd recommend putting in more time than that in a week. There is a lot you can do with a barbell and dumbells. Check out the many many training programs online and try a few.

I would doing a strength an power whole body based workout on monday and thursday be beneficial or will i be wasting my time i want strength and all i have access to is a barbell and dumbells so i was thinking of sumwer along the lines of

bench press 5 sets 8-4 reps (last set db flys till failure )

close grip bench 3 sets 10-6 reps

incline dumbell shoulder press 5 sets 8-6 reps (last set lateral raises till failure)

squat 5 sets 8-4 reps

deadlift 5 sets 8-4 reps

bent over barbell rows(under hand grip) 5 sets 8-4 reps

any suggestions on doing this same workout on monday and thursday only along with ab work and cardio twice a week

Why? You on an oil rig? Buy some more stuff.

Top Bottom