Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

twice a day workouts

JBEXT81

Marvelous Marvel
Platinum
hey E.F.,

I'm gonna be doing a dbol/test/deca cycle and wanted to know if anybody here ever does "2 a days" where you work the same muscle twice a day ie: morning is heavy, night is light. Or, work the same body part out twice a week???

I'm currently work each muscle seperately.

Stats
29 yrs old, 6 ft. @ 206, bf 10-12%

This will be my second cycle

Thanks

oh yea i totally agree - just curious as to what others do

If you were training for a show and did fasted cardio in the morning and weight training in the afternoon/evening; 2-a-days make sense.....otherwise, it's just over training...

~EZ

I train twice a day for three days then I take three days off.I have to do this because of my job, but if I had another option I would not train twice daily. After that second work out, all I can do is lay in bed; that's how tired I am.

I have heard of training twice a day by olympic lifter's, but they are doing very low reps and not tearing down the muscle as much. Plus, they take a solid nap in the early afternoon before doing the evening session. AND, they are on anabolics. AND, they have been training for years at a high level.

Stick to a typical bodybuilder program or better yet give a dual-factor 5x5 program a shot.

AAS help with recovery...not strength or size...recovery. All the other stuff you do determine size and strength.

OLY lifters use a lot of anavar and GH. I know several people who recently competed at the Commonwealth Games that do this as well as those that competed in China and Athens.

Clean or not...I will train my triceps 4-10 times per week. Twice in the gym during the week and 4-5 nights at home doing band press downs. My triceps are about the only body part that I do this for. Well, I guess I do lats/back 3 times per week in the gym and most major muscles get hit twice in the gym per week as well.

But I'm not a bodybuilder...

You definitely can work out twice a day - drugs or not.

For example, without drugs, cut your regular workout in half and do it in two sessions. No extra volume, just twice a day you're raising your natural test levels and getting two post workout nutrition widows. Intensity and focus can safely increase, and you can get two good stretching sessions in.

Or you can do what I sometimes do (still without drugs) and have a strength/power workout and the later (or before) a skill/speed/cardio/condiotioning workout, like this:

05:45 Jerks 10x2 , Snatch Pulls 3x3, Squats 3x5

19:00 ladder runs, punchbag 3 x 3 min, band work

OR

For bodybuilding on roids, it's a similar deal, just spilt the normal daily workouts in half and then add extra exercises, to bring the volume up 50%.

Arnold would work out twice a day 6X per week. of course that was his job and he ate like a horse and was juiced up to high heaven. also he had sick genetics

my first cycle I worked out 6X per week.. 50 minutes per day. it was awesome. they call steroids performance enhancing for a reason. no way would i have been able to do that without juicing. the best strategy is listen to your body.

Top Bottom