Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

twice a day workouts

2 a day training is probably less effective for a "normal" person unless you have superior genetics and use AS I would not recommend it...

I second that,

However if you do have the genes and the gear.....

A popular split is to train a big bodypart in the morning and a small bodypart in the evening, or training to medium sized bodyparts in one day, in order to keep your total workout volume acceptable.

A very popular split is:

1 Chest, Biceps

2 Back, Triceps

3 Quads, Forearms

4 Hams, Delts

5 REST

REPEAT

However it might be that some bodyparts need more recovery time before they can be of assistance when training another bodypart. For example it might be that you cannot have a good back workout due to sore biceps. In that case make a few adjustments and change the routine a little. Example:

1 Chest, Triceps

2 Back, forearms

3 Quads, Delts

4 Hams, Biceps

5 REST

REPEAT

Keep track of what's working for you and finetune the routine...

A major advantage of the double split is that you can keep your workouts short and very intens, which is exactly why you need to have very good genetics and gear to be able to recover from that fast enough.....

I dont use steroids. but i have decent genes. I gain about a lb a week. goingto the gym 3 times a week. This iswithout a fine tuned diet, just eating 1.5X mybodyweight in protien. I dunnoif that sounds good enough to try one of these?

MarshallPenniford said:
you're not going to gain 1lb a week w/o AS for very long. I assume your talking LM.

if LM means 'lean mass,' then you are incorrect. a pound a week of that, is simply impossible.

In that case you even might wanna try a triple split! and keep your workouts below 25 minutes.... Mind you this is only done by some pro's that are heavily sponsored and don't have to do other work than working-out for a living:

I got this split from bodypage.nl a dutch hardcore site:

Day Training 1, Training 2, Training 3

1 Pec, Abs, Forearms

2 Hamstrings, Back, Calves

3 Biceps, Triceps, Quads

4 REST

REPEAT

when you are on shitloads of gear and have the time and money for it, this split will make you grow like weed.....

I do this split on when i am on holidays. while i am not on gear my body can take this kind of brutal overload for the short amount of time during the holiday (3-4 weeks) and you burn a lot of fat also, cause you keep BMR elevated all day.

After that I return to training bodypart once a week routine as it seems better routine for the long term when not juicing...
:)

Also when you train that often you get kind of synnaptic faccilitation for training in general . You stretch the CNS to cope with this kind of overload and as the workouts are very short in duration there is enough time to let the CNS cool down a bit.

This explains why you can do this split without roids for a 3-4 weeks tops, but as you start to max out really fast in terms of intensity. You will get to your ceiling pretty fast and it will take gear for you to go through the roof after 3-4 weeks otherwise you likely will burnout and have a major dip....

Same goes for High volume Routines like German Volume Training

Top Bottom