Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying To Lose Weight, Need Avice!

Mr.Genius

I understand weight training mixed with cardio is the proper way to burn fat, but here's the issue: Whenever I weight train, I get very bulky, no matter if I do light or heavy weight, I always bulk up! I want to stay toned, keep my V-shape and get much "smaller", meaning look toned and ripped, except just shrink my overall physique. Should I increase cardio and decrease weight training? Or should I change up my weight training routine where I am just doing "toning" exerciese and absolutely no "bulking up" excersises?

Please help!

I work out everyday of the week.

my routine is:

days 1-3 weight lifting and cardio (about 15 min only)
day 4 cardio only for about 35-40 minutes
and repeat...

Not enough cardio. I had a similar problem before. I'm an endo/mesomorph and would usually concentrate on my lifting and only do about 15 to 20 minutes of cardio each time. I kept wondering why I wasn't really slimming down. This time around I've upped the cardio to no less than 30 minutes after each workout. The results have been coming in quite nicely. And it doesn't need to be super intense cardio either. You can just walk fast or on an incline, but the key is duration. 30-45 minutes a day right after lifting and you'll be happy!

Top Bottom