Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to drop 25lbs by Aug. 1.

The_Elite_One

I am open to ANY advice you guys can give on this lofty goal.

I am 220lbs, about a 41 inch waist, I have solid muscle growth UNDERNEATH the layer of flubber, it just seems that my holiday eating kept going....I used to weigh about 195 as recently as November.

Now...I have lost 20lbs before within a month's time, but that was when ephedrine was around. I am considering Xantrex at around Mid-July and pulling five-six day a week cardio sessions in addition to four lifting days a week.

Any suggestions?

I got a suggestion, DONT DO IT

give yourself at least 3 months or youll end up a skinnyfat man with no strength

Well, knowing what I know about weight loss, I know Aug 1 is a very lofty expectation and just not healthy...but I figure if I end up losing 15 while trying to lose 25, I will be well on my way to losing the 25 I want to lose and THEN some because I will be in the habit of eating right and dropping weight...

As has already been said, its not a good idea. Give yourself time, bodybuilding is a game of patience anyway. You'll be much happier with the results if you do things steadily instead of yo-yo ing between weights.

Top Bottom