Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Truck pulling and tire flipping

DDDakotaa

ever since covid-19 been training Outdoors at a bootcamp Style facility outside of town. We basically pull and push small vehicles and turn tires that are pretty large and heavy. During this time I noticed. I really enjoyed this type of training over the burning out type of indoor weight training. Do you think I can do this long-term or do I have to go back to indoors

You can do outdoor training, why not? it's fun and healthy I dont see a need to go inside

ever since covid-19 been training Outdoors at a bootcamp Style facility outside of town. We basically pull and push small vehicles and turn tires that are pretty large and heavy. During this time I noticed. I really enjoyed this type of training over the burning out type of indoor weight training. Do you think I can do this long-term or do I have to go back to indoors

bro i bet i can lift more trucks than mobster, i fipped mine other day after it got stuck in mud

Top Bottom