Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trouble with weight around chest and stomach

I shoot for a lean piece of meat every mean, with grains consisting of whole grains, lentils, beans, sweet patado, bake potado, and salad greens. Veggies always with each lunch and supper. My bigeest problem is not eating but 3 meals day and being scared if I eat more it will make me blow up again. With 10 hr work shifts and two boys in baseball, it's really tough for me to count cal's each day although I would love too.

Intermittent fasting diet for fat loss, muscle gain and health
Check it out man, would be perfect for your lifestyle.

Me, Pilip and some others are currently following it.

nice ive seen a few ppl talkin bout that. i also know for me one thing is that even though i eat pretty well, i tend to be glutenous. sometimes its just hard not to stuff urself

Do you know what your cals and macro breakdown is right now? Roughly.
Are you able to keep consistent with your diet?

IMHO this. Saying that "tending to be gluttonous" and the general fact that you eat healthy foods, without balancing your calories is a recipe for fat loss disaster. Count your calories, you need to be in a deficit to lose any weight (barring other dietary styles like IF and potentially Keto) and eating at or around TDEE will likely make you build muscle moreso than lose fat.

Just eating the "right" foods isn't enough for fat loss. I remember watching a documentary about some woman who ate a bag of 10 apples on her way to work every morning because of their healthful qualities. She wondered why she was overweight, lol.

It's true. I always ate well but I ate till I was stuffed. I think alot of ppl have this problem. And for me I also was incapacitated by injuries for 2 years but just counting cals still eating well and doin 5x5 I'm down from 220 to 190 since Jan.

It's true. I always ate well but I ate till I was stuffed. I think alot of ppl have this problem. And for me I also was incapacitated by injuries for 2 years but just counting cals still eating well and doin 5x5 I'm down from 220 to 190 since Jan.

Yup, I like to stuff my face is well which is another reason why I enjoy an IF approach.
Rather then eating 6 - 8 small meals a day what always left me hungry and unsatisfied. I eat 3 large meals that leave me very satiated and satisfied and I'm a lot less hungry now (the 16 hour fast is a breeze).

Top Bottom