Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tried hot yoga after my workout

blankensh

I went to hot yoga for the first time a couple weeks back to help with my flexibility and injuries and I left there with zero back or neck pain, i've done 6 classes since. I have to give credit to some of you on here who recommended it. had no idea. I barely survived the 90 minute class, it takes A LOT of endurance to get through it and my heart rate was through the roof. the class is torture and very tough but well worth it. I have noticed a difference too with my weight training, more endurance and more mobility. wish i had known about it sooner, how many on here do hot yoga?

everyone who lifts weights should be doing it atleast 1-2X per week. it is part of a maintenance program on your body. no different than going and getting your teeth cleaned or getting your car oil changed.

you felt so good after doing it because you stretched out your body like you never would have been able to and you de compressed your spine.

I haven't tried hot yoga yet (and honestly probably will not), but I do incorporate normal yoga occasionally and it is helpful.

Top Bottom