Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tried Doggcraps Training methods tonight..

c3bodybuilding

All I can really say is: Intense, wow, really. I usually only do the compound movemets, but each body part once a week, hit it all out then let it rest. I already believed in his theory of stength equals mass. I am a firm believer that the only way to get really big is to get strong, and not just going to the gym for a pump.

So, I write it all down, and head to the gym. I did bench press, milt press on a smith (I was too pooped after the rest pause bench to do them standing up! scared I would fall backwards!), close grip bench, chins, and finally deads. After each exercise, I did the 'extreme' stretching for each body part. The stretch was killer. He says to do 2-3 warm up sets, but found with this type of balls to the wall one set deal, that was too much. So, after bench, I only did one warm up set per body part. It helped a lot. Some of my numbers went down (bench was down 5lbs, milt press down 10), but I think it may have been my shoulders and tri's already feeling dead from the bench. Also I didn't have my usual high carb (3-4 potatos and eggs) meal before the gym, and I could have used that tonight! My deadlift actually went up 5lbs though! So, once I got the hang of it, it was cool. It wiped me out completely. It was intense. Believe me, one working set is ALL you need if you train like their is a gun to your head!

I am going to ride this out for a while, and see how it goes. Tomorrow I will do the 2nd day. I will post how it goes, and how I feel tomorrow when I wake up (tired, sore, etc). So far so good! I also am going to try his other advice the next time I cycle some special creatine :D Bottom Line: This shit is tough, it takes balls and heart, I highly recommend it!

ps. Thanks to Bouncer, Dr. M, and anyone else that posted on this, which led to me finding that thread 'cycles on pennies'

I've done my first complete 'cycle', tomorow is a day off. So far I like it feeling wise, but obviously don't know about gains just yet.

How do you feel so far? Were you wiped out the next day after your chest/tri/shoulder/back workout? Were your biceps good enough to do the bi exercises for day 2 of the cycle? Sorry fo all the questions, I am just trying to learn all I can about this from my own experience, and others...

Not really, but I've done crazy routines before (if you remember Big Beyond Belief). My lats are still sore, I was figuring on doing 2 on 1 off, rinse and repeat. I have always felt that I recoup fast, more frequent workouts have ALWAYS worked for me better than 5 day etc, 4 on 1 off is ok for me though. This is one reason I got into HST, I grow a hell of a lot better with more frequent stuff, while on gear I was doing as much as 1/8" a day on arms (HST), while natural I could do 1/4" a week for awhile while on Big Beyond, even though that is probably overtraining up the arse.

I just did biceps today, I only have done one complete roundabout so far, so who knows. I can say though that my biceps hardly ever get sore. So unfortunately I can't say much about it so far, but I have always been a proponent of short and frequent workouts even though it goes agains the norm, this 7 day BS never has worked for me successfully, I have always sworn that I seem to lose half of my gains by the next time I step into the gym, but thats just me.

I'm a white guy so I dont know what it has to do with genetics if anything, I am nowhere near 500g protein, in the 320-370 range but will probably step that up with some lite cardio on days off, I am going to try to stick to 2 on 1 off if I feel ok, it may be exausting enough though that I should stick to his EOD plan, we'll see.

I will say that I have always been someone who wants to sleep 8-9 hours a day, 9-10 in high school, otherwise I will be tired at some point in the day.

C3bodybuilding said:
All I can really say is: Intense, wow, really. I usually only do the compound movemets, but each body part once a week, hit it all out then let it rest. I already believed in his theory of stength equals mass. I am a firm believer that the only way to get really big is to get strong, and not just going to the gym for a pump.

So, I write it all down, and head to the gym. I did bench press, milt press on a smith (I was too pooped after the rest pause bench to do them standing up! scared I would fall backwards!), close grip bench, chins, and finally deads. After each exercise, I did the 'extreme' stretching for each body part. The stretch was killer. He says to do 2-3 warm up sets, but found with this type of balls to the wall one set deal, that was too much. So, after bench, I only did one warm up set per body part. It helped a lot. Some of my numbers went down (bench was down 5lbs, milt press down 10), but I think it may have been my shoulders and tri's already feeling dead from the bench. Also I didn't have my usual high carb (3-4 potatos and eggs) meal before the gym, and I could have used that tonight! My deadlift actually went up 5lbs though! So, once I got the hang of it, it was cool. It wiped me out completely. It was intense. Believe me, one working set is ALL you need if you train like their is a gun to your head!

I am going to ride this out for a while, and see how it goes. Tomorrow I will do the 2nd day. I will post how it goes, and how I feel tomorrow when I wake up (tired, sore, etc). So far so good! I also am going to try his other advice the next time I cycle some special creatine :D Bottom Line: This shit is tough, it takes balls and heart, I highly recommend it!

ps. Thanks to Bouncer, Dr. M, and anyone else that posted on this, which led to me finding that thread 'cycles on pennies'

i have been using it for a while now, and really like it. im 4 weeks post cycle (off for 4 weeks after 14month straight of pretty heavy use) and lost 1-2lb, so far so good

Can someone post the training principles? I have been gone and missed what they were. (never heard of it)

I started on Monday and today is my day off. I like the program so far, I never thought that 1 set would be enough but my chest is still sore today, so 1 set did its job. I will give it a go for 4-6 weeks then take 2 weeks and change it up, then go back if I like the results.

Ok, today I woke up, and feel great. I should note that like Dr. M I do sleep long hours (8-10 a night). I am slightly sore, but I feel I will be ready for my next workout today, and more than ready for my next chest/shoulder/tri/back workout friday. So far it's looking good. I plan to ride this out for a month, see were it takes me. If it works, I'll stick with it until it stop. If it doesn't, then no harm done either....

There is a common misconception that stretching is actually stretching. One reason his plan wipes you out so much is because when you do the stretch, its not a stretch, its an isometric exercise. Do you honestly think that when your muscles tense as you stretch you are at your limbs limit as far as range of motion? Well, your not even close. The reason your muscles tense up is because the GTO (golgi tendon organ) tensing them in an effort to prevent tendon/ligiment or even bone damage.

Top Bottom