Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricks of the trade ( WITH CEO AND NEEDTO)

needtogetaas

In this thread CEO and I will cover general tricks of the trade topics. Everything from how To use chalk and lifting straps, to how to inject steroids, how to spin the needle when you are injecting more then a ml at once to avoice pain and spread the juice out more.

This thread is sponsored by some good people who also like to share good info too. http://fitnessparadiseworld.com/

When you inject in your dealts and you are injecting 2ml at once or more there is a trick to it. Push the needle in balls deep. Inject down to 1 ml. Then slowly spin the needle to that the liquid coming out inside your muscle is being pushed out in the other direction. This may seem retarded or that the juice is going to end up in the same spot regardless. Truthfully though it works. It helps to spread the liquid in different directions and more evenly

Ok, here's a tip I've given out before:

When injecting, and when possible, make it a Z-Track injection.

Description

To give a Z-track injection, use the non-dominant hand to move and hold the skin and subcutaneous tissue about 1–1.5 in (2.5–3.75 cm) laterally from the injection site. Continue holding the displaced skin and tissue until after the needle is removed. Dart the syringe rapidly into the site at a 90° angle. Aspirate on the syringe to be sure that a blood vessel has not been penetrated. Inject the medication slowly into the muscle. Be sure that the syringe is completely empty, including the air, before withdrawing the syringe. Withdraw the syringe and immediately release the skin and subcutaneous tissue.

Here's a pic:

ZTrackingTechnique.jpg

This keeps the blood and whatever liquid you are injecting from seeping out. It keeps the drug in the muscle as well. A lot of times drugs seeping into the subq layer will cause pain.

With AAS, if you can Z-Track it, do it.

Be sure to check out our sponsor www.fitnessparadiseworld.com for other tips and helpful links!
:D

Description

To give a Z-track injection, use the non-dominant hand to move and hold the skin and subcutaneous tissue about 1–1.5 in (2.5–3.75 cm) laterally from the injection site. Continue holding the displaced skin and tissue until after the needle is removed. Dart the syringe rapidly into the site at a 90° angle. Aspirate on the syringe to be sure that a blood vessel has not been penetrated. Inject the medication slowly into the muscle. Be sure that the syringe is completely empty, including the air, before withdrawing the syringe. Withdraw the syringe and immediately release the skin and subcutaneous tissue.

Here's a pic:

ZTrackingTechnique.jpg

This keeps the blood and whatever liquid you are injecting from seeping out. It keeps the drug in the muscle as well. A lot of times drugs seeping into the subq layer will cause pain.

Be sure to check out our sponsor www.fitnessparadiseworld.com for other tips and helpful links!

Hey thats a pretty bad ass little peace of advice bro. Nothing I have ever seen before anyway..

If you are looking for hard core underground information. Then do not miss out on this site. Click the banner add below

Deep underground hard core information that would make even a board veteran jealous :evil::evil:

Tip number 400000
pressed pills>capped pills>liquids orals

When it comes to anything from steroids to Ai's this is the order in which you should be looking for things. A pill press cost a couple hundred thousand. Hardly something a scammer is going to invest money into just to press up some powder and call it clomid. Still caps are more stable then a liquid. They last longer and keep there potency better then a liquid. Liquid oral anything should be last on the list be it clomid arimadex dbols are var always go for the press pills first, the caps next and last thing on the list liquid orals. IMO this is the way to go.

over 2ml? Man I think the most I've put into a delt at one time was 2ml, but never more. I save the over 2ml injects for glutes and quads.

I hardly ever go over 2ml ether. I keep it to 2ml and under and stick to quad and delt shots. Never liked shooting anything in my ass lol.

Description

Here's a pic:

ZTrackingTechnique.jpg

Definatly the way to go. also helps with the inital penetration when injecting, since the skin will depress 1/2" sometimes. makes for a much quicker cleaner injection.

Top Bottom