Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricks of the trade ( WITH CEO AND NEEDTO)

CEO and Need2...

Im currently on a beast/tren a/test cycle. I am hitting chest tomorrow, and want to avoid pinning my delts because it may be a mental thing, but if i pin the day before I hit a body part it seems to lag me down. My quads got hit with a good amount of oil last night and I don't pin glutes. Have either of you pinned traps before? If I do traps tonight I'll be good to go for back day on friday. Thanks.

CEO, I'm willing to give this a go if you can explain to me how the heck I can get 2+ grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

Its really not that hard when you up your serving sizes and include alot of meat and eggs bro.

I only really do 1 shake per day.

5-6 meals per day, 60-70g of protein per meal.

Right now Im experimenting with a new diet, a sample day for me:

Meal 1: 12-14 eggs (6 yolkes), mushrooms, red peppers, couple of bananas

Meal 2: 11oz chicken breast, spinnach, green peppers, cucumber, 1 green apple, 1 small orange, 1oz almonds, 1tsp evoo

Meal 3: 11oz chicken breast, 2oz garden peas, 2oz sweetcorn, 8oz pineapple, 1oz dried apricots, 15g fish oil

Meal 4: (post workout) 3 scoops whey, 1 green apple, 1 orange

Meal 5: 12oz lean beef, broccoli, cauliflower, 1 banana, 1 orange, 1oz brazil nuts

Meal 6: 10oz cottage cheese, 2oz ANPB, 1 apple, multivitamin

all meats cooked in 3tsp olive oil

Goal is:
Protein: 2xbw
Carbs: 1xbw (all carbs via fruits and veggies)
Fat: 1xbw

One thing I tryed was waking up at 3am and chugging a shake and hanful of almonds but I found it disrupted my sleep too much for it to be worth it. I know you have insomnia though so maybe this wouldnt be a great idea for you either.

For those that are not familiar with it, here is the ventrogluteal injection description.

You can have a friend find it for you or you can figure it out based on anatomical landmarks. Should be able to feel that muscle easily. If you are doing it yourself, I'd say place your thumb on the front of the ASIS (Anterior Superior Iliac Spine) and your forefinger on the greater trochanter (hip bone - you can feel this if you rotate your foot in and out - it feels like it's "popping" in and out there on your hip), the meaty spot between the base of your index finger and thumb is the ventrogluteal. Imagine making a little finger gun and placing it at your hip like you were going to draw and shoot (your finger gun, not a syringe full of AAS). lol.

fyhmaw.jpg

You won't be able to place your own hand on your own hip like this pic. This image illustrates someone placing their hand on another person's hip. This pic is just to give you an idea of the spot. Follow my advice above and you should be able to find it on yourself easily.

Its really not that hard when you up your serving sizes and include alot of meat and eggs bro.

Meal 2: 11oz chicken breast, spinnach, green peppers, cucumber, 1 green apple, 1 small orange, 1oz almonds, 1tsp evoo

Meal 3: 11oz chicken breast, 2oz garden peas, 2oz sweetcorn, 8oz pineapple, 1oz dried apricots, 15g fish oil

Meal 5: 12oz lean beef, broccoli, cauliflower, 1 banana, 1 orange, 1oz brazil nuts

Goal is:

One thing I tryed was waking up at 3am and chugging a shake and hanful of almonds but I found it disrupted my sleep too much for it to be worth it. I know you have insomnia though so maybe this wouldnt be a great idea for you either.

Thanks for sharing man.

Goal is:

WOW thats alot of food. Me being natural can u eat this much food and it still be beneficial? It must take an hour to eat that much each meal:chomp:

Top Bottom