Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tricks of the trade ( WITH CEO AND NEEDTO)

You do not actually need 2-3 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. That's extremely excessive and will overwork your liver big time and give you problems like gas / liver problems...etc...your body cant process that musch protein.I'm 205. That means I have to get 600 grams of protein a day? That's insane. I believe 1.5 grams of protein per lbs of bodyweight is more than enough. I've alwyas done that and I walk around at 205 lbs, 5'8", I'm jacked as fuck, look a lot bigger than 200 lbs and lift heavier than everyone in the gym. If you are eating the right food, and getting prper resting, and training hard, I believe 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight is more than enough. P.S. I am yet to plateau and I've been doing this for over 10 years.

You do not actually need 2-3 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

You mean YOU don't. Fine. Don't do it.

That's extremely excessive and will overwork your liver big time and give you problems like gas / liver problems...etc...

not the way I do it.

your body cant process that musch protein.

mine can.

I'm 205. That means I have to get 600 grams of protein a day?

2-3 grams/lb. so for 200 lbs, that's 400-600.

That's insane.

I hear that a lot from 200 lb'ers. You've been 200 lbs since you've been here too.

I believe 1.5 grams of protein per lbs of bodyweight is more than enough.

That's why you're still 200 lbs.

I've alwyas done that and I walk around at 205 lbs, 5'8", I'm jacked as fuck, look a lot bigger than 200 lbs and lift heavier than everyone in the gym.

You forgot to tell us about your 10 inch dick too. :D

If you are eating the right food, and getting prper resting, and training hard, I believe 1.5 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight is more than enough. P.S. I am yet to plateau and I've been doing this for over 10 years.

Like I said, you've been 200 lbs for the last 4 years...

just sayin bro.

I do agree, you're a big bro. you're jacked. You have good genes, you work hard in the gym and you've done a shitload of joose. Well done. But your advice won't work for a super skinny hard gainer, or someone who really wants to take it to the next level.

You're right though. As far as you are concerned, and for the goals you have. You're right.

I've been walking around at 205 lbs for 4 years because that's the weight I want to be at....It's a good competition weight for me and I feel good at this weight. I was walking around at 237 lbs before and my diet was the same, just slightly more carbs...same amount of protein, just more carbs and a little more fat.

You are not superhuman, and I do not believe your body can process that must protein.

Show me a study that says your body can process 3 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight and that it's not dangerous to do that....ask any doctor and they'll tell you, too much protein is dangerous.

I also see a lot of guys that eat 2-3 grams of protein a day and have been in the gym for the longest time and hit up 1 gram of test a week, and still look like shit? what's the point?

If you stick with it long enough and you work hard enough, you don't need to kill your body with excess food.

There are a lot of competitive bodybuilders in my gym and I talk to them about this shit all the time. None of them get that much protein and they all are respectively jacked.

CEO, I'm willing to give this a go if you can explain to me how the heck I can get 2+ grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

gotta throw in a couple of shakes. 50 grams of protein times 8 meals/shakes is 400 grams. Or you could do 70 grams times 6 meals/shakes = 420 grams. If you break it down, it's not that hard.

Top Bottom