Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

triceps/biceps

xellos

ive been worken on my arms alot, curls, hammer curls, etc., but i can not get my biceps to grow no matter how bad i shock them, and what worse my tricpes are over growing, they're three times the size of my bicep. Its really bad when u can bench more with a closer crip then with a shoulder crip.
Should I try negatives? OR should i keep on blasting the hell out of them any suggestions please.

If your triceps are growing good and your not a newbie, then have some patience because your doing it right with triceps so your approach to biceps is probably alright.

try training them on back day (set your ego aside and use the lighter weights as you will have to after back.) or try doing them the day directly after back or mid-week.

Chances are you could be over training them. Biceps are one of the smaller muscles and so require less sets than bigger bodyparts. Try doing a lot less sets for a couple of weeks and see how you respond.

I agree with these statements, but would like to add that just as other muscle groups you have compound and secondary movements. For example a compound movement for tris would be Close-grip presses, For bis, standing barbell curls. My recommendation is for bis to start with heavy standing barbell curls, low reps and use this as a staple mass builder. Secondarily, utilize dumbell curls ie. incline dumbell curls, concentration curls, preacher curls as shaping movements.

Top Bottom