Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triceps

thecompound

Pro Bodybuilder
looking for a good and new way to build strength and blast the triceps. I do pull downs, rope style and bent bar, skull crushers and dips and was wondering if anybody has a kind of new or exotic way to hit them.

dips and close grip bench are a couple of the best imo. I also do rope pull downs, their my favorite

Superset Close grip bench slight decline and overhead rope extensions, leaning over a bench horizontal to the ground, nice strict isolation mmmmm :)

strength more or less, I tried the weighted dips 2 days ago for 4 sets of 8 and it worked great. Just sometimes i get a sort of annoying pop in the elbow every-time i go from flexion to extension only when doing triceps on my right arm (kinda feels like the tendon bumps around a bit). I've heard of others with the same prob so I looked to ef for some new ways to blast them for strength. Ill try the superset close grip tomorrow that sound pretty nice :)

Top Bottom