Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which tricep exercises are best for which heads?

sk*

I notice one of my tricep heads is way smaller than the other two, so i'm looking for ideas.

Do you guys think it is mostly genetics? Was thinking of adding some extra tricep exercises just to hit that head as it might help with my bench.

It's the head on the back side of the arm. Having kind of a hard time explaining, maybe you guys have names for them. Inner, outer, etc? I think it's the shortest head ...

Thanks.

-sk

I like close grip bench and have been doing it ever since I can remember, but the short head of my tricep isn't well developed and the horseshoe isn't as good as I would want.

I'll give overhead dumbell extensions a shot ...

-sk

I find if i want to add mass, i need to do exercises which require lot's of weight to be used......i can't use lot's of weight with exercses like dumbell extensions......each to their own.

vinylgroover said:
I find if i want to add mass, i need to do exercises which require lot's of weight to be used......i can't use lot's of weight with exercses like dumbell extensions......each to their own.

Well it makes sence, I always use the same "philosophy" too ...

-sk

Top Bottom