Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trevor Smith doing 675 pound incline barbell press

ITkovacs.jpg

Look at that gut. It's disgusting.

Morningwood- Have you seen Kovacs lately? I saw a picture of him in a recent copy of flex and I wouldn't doubt for a second that he uses gear. His belly is out over his knees. I haven't seen this video yet but that sounds pretty impressive, nonetheless. I'll definitely look for it. Good luck with the 400 barrier, thats my goal this year too.

Yes i have seen Kovacs lately, but to tell you the truth, a lot of body builders look like that in the off season. Who knows maybe he some stuff going on and he couldn't bust out his abs like he should? But yeah you're right he may be a juicer. But i still would like to be that strong someday. His video is out of print, due to the fact that he has signed with a company other than MuscleTech. Now he is with "TNTNutrition". And since the video was produced by muscle tech, they won't sell it because of the switch. You can find it periodically on ebay though every few weeks or so. Then they get get bid up to over $40 sometimes sometimes higher than $50. Well anyway i hope you make your 400 pound mark, and i will be bustin it out to get there myself. i used to do my sets at like 250+, my max was right around 300. 275 to be exact. but i haven't lifted in a year. So a few weeks ago i started doing some sets with like 150 and that was hard. but now i do them with 200. So i think it would be a fair judgment. to say that i can get to 400 by late may. at least 350 anyway. Because once you've been there, it comes back fast. Plus at my school we have a weight program that is just nuts, and is practically impossible to plateau, so thats a plus. We had a freshman benching 270 before he tore his chest muscle in football. so he did about 320 his senior year. And this is all in highschool. so i lift more then 350, i will have broken the school record. So yeah if anyone has any suggestions i am willing to take them. Thank you very much.....

more power to him, thats amazing, but if he gets injured or sumthin tears with that much weight, ur looking at a fatality

hes using a smith machine which is bullshit.......you want to post some weight than post it free style. how much could he do on a regular incline bench ??? probably still some impressive #'s but no where near what hes doing in these pics. pisses me off when some guy gets on a board and says " i benched 500 today..........on a smith machine or hammer strenth. u wanna post #'s then do it free style and THEN let us know.

searay said:
hes using a smith machine which is bullshit.......you want to post some weight than post it free style. how much could he do on a regular incline bench ??? probably still some impressive #'s but no where near what hes doing in these pics. pisses me off when some guy gets on a board and says " i benched 500 today..........on a smith machine or hammer strenth. u wanna post #'s then do it free style and THEN let us know.

I certainly understand what you're saying, but you've got to remember that Trevor's not running around the internet bragging about his strength. He makes it very clear that those are Smith machine lifts, so it's not as if he's trying to pull one over on us : )

Top Bottom