Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traveling and resistance bands?

KillahBee

I have been doing a lot of traveling lately and have missed some workouts b/c of it. The worst part though is that when I am out of the gym for more than 2 days I get frozen shoulder in my injured shoulder. I have been thinking about taking some resistance bands with me to stay active. Anyone do this or anyone have suggestions on good bands to purchase?

KillahBee said:
I have been doing a lot of traveling lately and have missed some workouts b/c of it. The worst part though is that when I am out of the gym for more than 2 days I get frozen shoulder in my injured shoulder. I have been thinking about taking some resistance bands with me to stay active. Anyone do this or anyone have suggestions on good bands to purchase?

jump stretch makes bands. they are more popular with PLers. But what you could do is get a set of mini's or lights. any bigger would be too much resistance. here is a link for the resistance that the bands offer:

http://www.jumpstretch.com/

a good place to order them from is elitefts.com click on shop, then accessories, then flex bands. they come as singles, so if you want to buy two, make sure you order two.

there are numerous ways of using them. and the plus side, is that when you go back to you gym that you regularly workout at, you can start to implement them into your workouts, and you will see you lifts explode.

Top Bottom