Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Traps+Rear delt excercise...

brown_bomber

I am a newbee,been trainin for 4 months.Which excercise is a good traps+rear delt power movement ? I am unable to do upright rows since it tends to injure my wrist .Also can anyone tell me what is the optimum distance between the hands for Upright rows.Thanks!

:devil:
When I first started training I would grip the bar too close. This would kill my wrists. After reading an article on this movement I realized I was grabbing too close. Grab the bar a little less than shoulder width apart and feel which distance will work best for you. The pain will go away and you will enjoy the benefits of this exercise again.

For traps deadlifts and shrugs work very well. For rear delts reverse flies with light weight so you aren't using your traps or lats.

Definitely have to go with bent-over lateral raises (hmmmm - maybe that's the same as reverse flyes?)

Upright rows hurt me like a bitch if I go too heavy....so I stay light, hands positioned like Bigsatan said (inside shoulder width) - I try to bring the bar up high with a burst of intensity and lower it slowly....feeling the squeeeeeze....

Top Bottom