x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Traps+Rear delt excercise...

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Traps+Rear delt excercise... within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I am a newbee,been trainin for 4 months.Which excercise is a good traps+rear delt power movement ? I am unable to do upright rows since it tends to injure my wrist .Also can anyone tell me what is the optimum distance between the hands for Upright rows.Thanks!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Bro

Question Traps+Rear delt excercise...

I am a newbee,been trainin for 4 months.Which excercise is a good traps+rear delt power movement ? I am unable to do upright rows since it tends to injure my wrist .Also can anyone tell me what is the optimum distance between the hands for Upright rows.Thanks!

When I first started training I would grip the bar too close. This would kill my wrists. After reading an article on this movement I realized I was grabbing too close. Grab the bar a little less than shoulder width apart and feel which distance will work best for you. The pain will go away and you will enjoy the benefits of this exercise again.

For traps deadlifts and shrugs work very well. For rear delts reverse flies with light weight so you aren't using your traps or lats.

Definitely have to go with bent-over lateral raises (hmmmm - maybe that's the same as reverse flyes?)

Upright rows hurt me like a bitch if I go too heavy....so I stay light, hands positioned like Bigsatan said (inside shoulder width) - I try to bring the bar up high with a burst of intensity and lower it slowly....feeling the squeeeeeze....